Saturday, January 19, 2013

30 x 30 | Days Sixteen and Seventeen

button up | old navy, tank | charlotte russe, skirt | thrifted, $3
I got caught up in life so here are days sixteen and seventeen.  I switched the green tshirt in my 30 items for this white tank and really liked it over the gingham button up at first.  For some reason I wasn't as fond of the look when I got home from work.


necklace | charming charlie's, boots | payless
I went to the iPhone archives for this outfit for day seventeen -- I quickly made an album of various combinations before I started the challenge and it has been so useful on days when I'm running late or don't feel creative enough to put together an outfit. So nifty.

cardigan and dress | old navy
I'm hoping to use this long weekend to catch up on everyone's last few blog posts (and loving comments!)

close up of the sparkle
Love this ring and wore my Target loafers again :)

Have a great long weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love how perfectly your ring and cardigan match in outfit 17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue dress and green cardigan outfit! It's so flattering and that ring and shoes are the perfect additions :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE LOAFERS! Love them. It must be the magpie in me, I can't resist glitter :)

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yellow and denim combo, I plan on trying this look as well, it's something about yellow and blue that just works. Oh, and those accessories are just too stinking cute… i like your style Nicole.

    Blessings!
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow's my fave so I try to pair it up with every other color at some point.

      Delete