Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Glitter

October Glitter


I am a nail polish fanatic and am always looking for suggestions on colors to add to my collection.  I wanted to share some of the polishes I'm looking forward to use this month.

1. China Glaze's Cast A Spell 
This polish is from CG's Wicked (Halloween 2012) Collection that is available in stores now.  I picked it up yesterday and am very excited about getting it on my nails but the formula looks like very fine glitter, which I'm hoping will be very easy to remove.

2.Spoiled by Wet N Wild's Ants in My Pants and 
3. Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia or Scandalous
Grouping these two together because the effect they provide is very similar.  Revlon released Facets last year as a limited edition and changed the name to Scandalous when they made it a standard polish.  It is very similar to Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance; it's a black polish with three different sizes of purple glitter mixed in. Ants in My Pants is similar, but with red glitter.  I think both of these are great polishes to wear during October because they remind me of Halloween. I often think of vampires when I wear Ants in My Pants and witches when I wear Scandalous.

4. China Glaze's Luxe and Lush
This beautiful top coat was part of the Capitol Colors collection that CG released to mark The Hunger Game's theatrical release. The collection had several gorgeous shades, but I love putting this one on top of black polish to provide a hint of color and sparkle as well as other solid shades.

What colors are you most excited about using this month?

xx,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment