Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Black and Pink and Houndstooth All Over

Black and Pink and Houndstooth All Over
Polyvore preview
H&M is one of my absolute favorite stores and they always have great deals running. I picked up this eye catching hot pink and black dress during their summer sale. They are currently running their fall sale and offering an additional 50% off all sale items so be sure to visit your local H&M if you can.

Close up of back zipper
One of my favorite things about this dress is the exposed zipper below the back of the neck.  The dress is already vibrant with the hot pink, but the exposed zipper makes it feel edgy and a little more rock and roll to me.

arm party l to r: handmade, handmade, charming charlie


bedazzled chain necklace : charming charlie's

dress : h&m
skinny belt : walmart
I love the look of skinny belts, but my waist is too small for a lady's extra small. I went to the girl's section at WalMart on a whim and discovered that sure enough they would fit! Very excited about shopping Crew Cuts and Gap kids for belts in the future :)
xx,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment