Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wear pink!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and so we are encouraged to wear pink as often as we can at my month because we do try to raise money for our breast cancer foundation.

So you can expect to see many posts of me trying to get creative with this.


3/4 pink cardigan | costco (old)
black lace overlay dress | my michelle, thrifted ($5)
I found this really cute black sleeveless lace dress at Goodwill and fell in love. It's a little baggy, but I know immediately that I would be able to belt it and have it fit the way I liked if I didn't take it to a tailor.

Pearl bib necklace | charming charlie's
 I love this necklace, such a great clearance find at CC. It looks great over solid colors or when I wear a busier print and is a nice way to change things up from the standard strand of pearls.

pink glitter skinny belt | walmart
So, this one's a bit of a story.  I have a smaller waist and so a size small ladies skinny belt is still too big.  I spent a long time trying to figure out what I could do when it hit me the other day to go buy some cheap little girl's belts and see if they would fit and work for the purpose of placing a waist belt on some of my looser dresses.  I bought a pack of 3 at WalMart and voila, perfect skinny belt.

xx,
Nicole

PS. be sure to follow me on instagram | sequinedpatterns or on twitter @sequinedpattern

No comments:

Post a Comment